Weekends
Weekends, are when I can relax my self, and do everything I want, well, not quite everything, but mostly all of the things I want to do.
When the sun light softly spread on my light violet coverlet, I slowly opened my eyes. I knew, a new holiday was waiting for me.
Quickly turned off the alarm clock that was going to ring, I jumped off my bed, and made my blanket neatly land on the right place.
After cleaning my self, I put on a pair of grey short pants and a grey-purple sweater, got ready to enjoy the first holiday morning.
Finished preparing my breakfast on the table, I turned on the stereo, then comfortably sat on the chair and started the novel that I haven’t finished.
Took one bit on the toast with the piano music as the trickles passed by and the touched plot of the novel--this was what I love to do on the weekends. Tasting delicacy, elegance and sensation, I was in my heaven.
Time passed fast. And one hour have gone for a while. I cleaned the table and washed some clothes that I wore during school days. Maybe it was tiring, but I still enjoy it. I like things being clean and smell good.
When everything seemed to be tidy, I picked up my rectangle oblique backpack with iPod and phone in it, and put on the scarf, going to ate a lunch with my parents.
Went back to home, I leave my bag on the living room table, and lied on the square-shaped big sofa. I sighed.
Starring at the white ceiling, I listened to the channels on the TV dad was watching, and closed my eyes, tardily.
Removed the power in my arms and legs, my body, I felt I have no weight, and can barely flying on the sky. This is the real relax! Using no power, just space our mind...
I am anticipating what is to come with this personal narrative. I need you to add more emotions and imagery. We are going to work on the content first. Then I will teach you how to clean up the grammar next. Please see the GoogleDoc I send you. After you fix some of the content, I would like you to update this same post, so that it looks better. Ms C
回覆刪除